- B. A. Special English, Fergusson College, Pune
- Diploma in Psychological Counselling
- Masters in Behavioural Psychology
- Soft Skills trainer at Maharashtra Police Academy
- Conducting training in corporate and academic institutes for 2 decades
- Trained over 20,000 students, from corporate and academic backgrounds
Director- Leading Minds
Partner -The Soft Edge
- Key areas of training- English grammar, Business English, Presentation skills, Email writing & etiquette
- Develop soft skills modules for corporate
- Expertise in honing the skills of the second line of an organisation to enable them to represent their organisation independently
- Conduct Employability Skills workshops in various educational institutes
- Faculty Development Workshops
- Finishing School activities
- Curriculum Development for Elementary, Intermediate & Advanced English training modules
- Certified Career Development Facilitator for Dheya Career Mentors. Also conduct Personality Assessment, Role Mapping & Competency Mapping for industry
BE Electrical, MBA Materials Management
1995- 1997: Essar Oil Ltd. as a contractual negotiator for monitoring the estimate of the Refinery Project, Jamnagar.
Managing Director of Bachhav Paper Converters Pvt Ltd,a company manufacturing speciality coated papers and boards.
Associate partner with "Solutions Inc", a wealth management firm.
Associate partner for Business Development with “Technogreen Environmental Solutions".
Executive Director with Ahire Machine Tools Pvt Ltd. Responsible for forging German alliances. Also responsible for successful implementation of the employee involvement and systemising the manufacturing process with a “people approach" which resulted in effective and accountable delegation across the levels.
Trainer for Business English and Soft Skills at institutional and corporate levels. Business English also includes the very critical areas of business correspondence and email etiquette. In the soft skills’ domain, has trained and mentored for Cooperation Management with German Corporate (for SMEs),Change Management, Corporate Etiquette, Professionalism, Entrepreneurship Skills Development. He is a Mentor & Life Coach for Business Heads.
November 2011 - Attended the Manager Training Programme arranged by the IHK and GIZ (Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology, Germany), jointly with the CII for doing business in Germany and has been certified as “Fit for Partnership with Germany".